Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Having fun in the Sun!


We made it to UTAH and are having so much fun! I think this has been the longest I have gone without looking at a computer! Ha! Ha! That is a good sign we are having way too much fun. It has been fun to catch up with everyone and the kids love spending time with their cousins! Cherry Hill was the first stop! In the morning we met up with Momo, Maevey, Miles, Lisa, Brea, Halle, and Presley!Cherry Hill is a great little water park for families!

In the afternoon the Johnston's headed home and the Bischoff's arrived! Grandpa Bischoff and tired Brooklyn! We couldn't keep Brooklyn out of the water. She was a little fish!

Tubing fun!The Twins!Aunt Jennifer!Grandma and Grandpa BischoffTodd and Marli
We celebrated Rich's birthday....obviously he didn't want a blog pic! Happy Birthday anyway!

2 comments:

Bethers said...

That was a fun day!

Johnston Family said...

I love the photos of the kids behind the waterfall! We had a great time with you! :)