Brighton has wanted to call or tell everyone she knows that she was getting her ears pierced. It is all she could think about for days. She said she had a dream that Momo was piercing her ears with her teeth! (For those wondering what that was about, my Mom nibbles on the kids ears when she is giving them a big loves!) So yesterday, we went down to Libby Lu, a girls dream store, and picked out her favorite earrings. She wanted the biggest diamond studs they had. (I guess she is a little like me after all!) We decided a cute smaller diamond that is in a square shape was the best choice. They had her hug this pillow...too funny!
Here they are marking her ears and said she a great ear lobes for earrings...she is starting to get scared. She had to put a call in to her Brea her cousin for some "support" and let her know she was getting her ears pierced.It was nice they had two people to pierce her ears at once...1....2... yeah they never got to 3. Brighton only flinched her eyes a little. She said it didn't really hurt but kind of felt like a shot.
Disinfecting her ears...then she asked if her earrings were in...kind of funny.
All done and all smiles! She said she felt EXCITED to have her ears pierced!
Libby Lu sent her home with an ear care kit, certificate and a card for a free earring holder!
We are heading to UTAH tomorrow! Can't wait to see FAMILY and FRIENDS!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Did you get the call???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





20 comments:
She looks cute with her earrings. I can't wait to see them.
that is so cute I love your earrings I can't wait to see them!!!!!!
I love the photos of your kids in white! Who took them? Congratulations Brighton! You look so cute with earrings!
The minute she got into my car yesterday that was the first the she said. She looked so cute.
I felt like I was right there looking at this. Brighton, you are so darling (and your earrings too!). Their new photos are very cute. I can't wait to see you all. I will still be piercing ears with kisses, however.
This is so funny. I was just telling Brea about when I got my ears pierced. I was four and have had the same holes since. I think they actually need to be repierced because the hole is to low now. I am so excited for Brighton because I remember how excited I was to get mine pierced and how beautiful I felt. Can't wait to see you guys and Brighton's new earings.
Lisa my friend Heidi took them...I love them all.
Brighton says, "Thank you for saying that my earings are cute....I think so too!"
Yes, we did get the call. Yay! Brigton sounded so excited. Ellie is jealous (we are making her wait)and pleading "not fair." Brighton looks darling in her new earings. We love Libby Lou over here, too.
Way to be my little brighton is growing up wow i cant wait to see them next week brighton
We got the call! I am asking Saige if she wants to now and she keeps saying later. She is too nervous about the pain. I tell her it is not that bad but she is pretty much scared of any kind of pain at all...Misha on the other hand is saying, "I want to!!!" Maybe the little sister will get them before the big one!!! Cute pics on the side! Can't wait to see you guys!!! Have a safe drive!
Love the picture of her hugging the pillow. Made me laugh.
I love it Brighton!!!You look so pretty! I cant believe how tough you are! Marli was almost as tough as you....she only cried a little!!! I cant wait to see how big your diamonds really are!
So fun! She looks adorable!
Hey...if you feel like you have an hour or two to spare give me a call and I'll try to round up some of the other girls!
Such cute pictures of the big event! I am so proud of Brighton for not backing out!! We have had Natalee in the Chair twice and she backs out on the count of 1!! Cant wait to see you all!
she is a beautiful girl! how cute are those earings! and that Libby Lu store sounds so cute. have fun in UT!!!
wow, your kids are so beautiful!
Ear piercing is a HUGE event. So great that you documented each step. Brighton is a doll and looking so grown up. Are you coming to swim?
She is so darn gorgeous! I think I was exactly Brighton's age when I got mine pierced too!!!
Ummm, I can tell you are having fun in SLC because you haven't updated. We are leaving town today. Hope all is well. See you next week.
Post a Comment