Funny As I was reading this post I thought didn't they just celebrate there anniversary in hawaii but that was to get a free desert. Ha HA That is crazy how time flies!
Happy Anniversary Bruce and Mia!!! 14 years, WOW, that means Rich has been home from his mission that long!!! Hope you had fun! Love the pictures of Cherry Hill! It was fun having you here!!! I wish it could be more often!
I've missed your posts. It was a long time for me to not have you on a computer! Happy Anniversary! Did you actually eat this dessert? We are excited to have you back home. Missing you, K
Wow 14 years! I was thinking I'd been married a long time at 8! Happy Anniversary. We are missing you here in Omaha but it looks like you've had tons of fun in Utah!
Happy Anniversary guys!! I still can remember coming to your wedding reception. Hope your having lots of fun. It was so much fun to see you while you were here.
Mia Did you ACTUALLY eat sugar finally??!!!I remember when me and Todd got married you were coming up on your 7th Anniversary! I thought that was sooooo long!
No I didn't actually eat this dessert! These pictures were taken in Hawaii a couple of months ago! I did finally cheat on the car ride home...I ate 4 chocolate covered cinnamon bears...I couldn't resist...
13 comments:
Hope you had fun lunch with your friends and dinner with your mom and cousins. This is good for a "Get Out of Jail Free" card. Love You!
Funny As I was reading this post I thought didn't they just celebrate there anniversary in hawaii but that was to get a free desert. Ha HA
That is crazy how time flies!
Happy Anniversary Bruce and Mia!!! 14 years, WOW, that means Rich has been home from his mission that long!!! Hope you had fun! Love the pictures of Cherry Hill! It was fun having you here!!! I wish it could be more often!
I wish the desert was free...we just got a great table!
Happy Anniversary to you and Bruce! I had forgotten we got married only a day apart! :)
Your anniversary this year was so romantic! I'm glad I was with you. You'll have to plan something special for 15.
I've missed your posts. It was a long time for me to not have you on a computer! Happy Anniversary! Did you actually eat this dessert? We are excited to have you back home. Missing you, K
Well happy anniversary! Good to see you at Lagoon wednesday! Wow, you're such a beautiful lady! Hope you had a great time visiting your family.
Happy Anniversary! We got married on the same day, just 10 years after you.
Wow 14 years! I was thinking I'd been married a long time at 8! Happy Anniversary. We are missing you here in Omaha but it looks like you've had tons of fun in Utah!
Happy Anniversary guys!! I still can remember coming to your wedding reception. Hope your having lots of fun. It was so much fun to see you while you were here.
Mia
Did you ACTUALLY eat sugar finally??!!!I remember when me and Todd got married you were coming up on your 7th Anniversary! I thought that was sooooo long!
No I didn't actually eat this dessert! These pictures were taken in Hawaii a couple of months ago! I did finally cheat on the car ride home...I ate 4 chocolate covered cinnamon bears...I couldn't resist...
Post a Comment