Brighton loves to fix her hair, paint her nails and put together unique outfits. Give that girl a towel, scarf or any accessory and she will run with it. (Sometimes I wonder if she is designing the costumes for Dancing with the Stars if you know what I mean.) :) She does the same thing with hair styles. Several times a week she suggests ways to do her hair in an elaborate way and will jump at the chance to do something different. Late Saturday we decided to braid her hair in 20 braids. She sat for 50 minutes with only a few complaints! I was trying to braid the top in little french braids...it was a little more difficult than I had expected. Here is my little Island Girl! She wore these braids to church!
Monday, September 8, 2008
"Braid de hair Mon"
Then we let them out for school this morning. Too bad it is not only raining but pouring...I was hoping to get 3 hairdo's out of this. It turned out pretty cute! I love my little Island Girl! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





19 comments:
So cute. I always loved braiding my hair and then wearing wavy a day after taking out the braids. It looks beautiful. Hopefully the rain won't ruin it. Girls are just so fun!
She is darling! She has great style just like her mommy.
Thanks for the cute comment for Lexie. Snow Queen... WOW! I am impressed.
Lex loves hair as well. You may have already seen these, but here are a few of our favorite sites for new hair ideas:
http://babesinhairland.blogspot.com
http://girlydos.blogspot.com
On their blogs, they list tons of other links. The hardest part is picking what to try next. Have fun.
She is so cute, Mia! I think I need her to give my girls a lesson in sitting still while getting hair done!
Mia I can't read the words on your blog! Some will show up but not all! Is it my web protection set to high?? Well at least I can see the pictures and Brighton looks darling with her braids in and out!!
I love it Brighton! Maybe she could come up with something new and creative for my mop!
I love her hair, it reminds me of when I braided your hair. So pretty. I can't wait to see Brighton and ALL in person.
I love her hair, it reminds me of when I braided your hair. So pretty. I can't wait to see Brighton and ALL in person.
Wow! Look at that! I know my girls would be green with envy. And as far as the braiding goes...I give YOU the award for "nicest mom" on the block!
she's the most beautiful chick EVA MON! I bet she started a trend now! you are a nice mom! :-)
What a beautiful Island girl you have! I remember doing that to my girls when they were young, it is fun to have two cute hair-dos' out of one!
How cute. That paragraph sounds just like Natalee with accessories and Hair do ideas. Sometimes it is a fight, because I disagree. We did Natalees hair like that this summer and just the other day, but hers was only like 15 briads. Wow 5! We call it mexico hair since I got my hair done like that in mexico on my honeymoon!
Love the hair Brighton and I love the top new pic of the kids... gorgeous!!!
Brighton is soooo beautiful no matter what her hair looks like. I can't believe she held still for you for 50 minutes. I have to engage Chloe in some stimulating conversation to hold still for 10!
I like the crimped look. Brighton looks beautiful.
wow! Impressive braiding. I need a lesson.
Beautiful hair Brighton. I have done the braids overnight in Halle's hair and it looked cute. Brea wanted her done like that but it was a different story with short hair. Her hair was sticking up all over. I did my best before I had to leave for work. She ended up putting her hair under the sink at school.
Loved catching up on your blog tonight, Mia. I think I need you to give me some "girl hair" lessons!
Post a Comment