Hope you all had a great Labor Day!
Easton has been working hard on his Social Studies Mobile for an entire week. It shows 4 different things that all Americans share...Freedom, Government, Rights, and Responsibilities. Here is the other side. He had to illustrate each category. I wish you could see the pictures. He did such a great job!
Easton has been working and practicing hard with his new Football team, Red Storm! (This is his practice jersey, I will post his full fledged football uniform when we play an actual game. It was surprising to see him in pads for the first time!)
He has been working hard on putting his weight on his front hand to give him leverage and to get some speed for the tackle!
I am so proud of myself, I mean Easton! In Scouts, he earned 4 arrow points. For those of you that don't know, that means accomplishing 40 requirements!!! Easton has been working hard and is loving his troop and I am soooo appreciative of his leaders! They are awesome! This is Brother Olsen our Cub Master and good friend.
Thank you Easton for always trying hard and doing your best...now on to conquering the timed math facts...we are working hard on those as well...ugggh!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Easton has been LABORING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
Congratulations on Scouting! We just started it for the first time last week. I have a feeling that I already know exactly what you're talking about when you give yourself a pat on the back. However, I do see the value in it. It should be a fun ride!
Great job Easton. I know that a lot of work goes into scouting and school AND football. What a great young man you are.
Go Easton! These are some amazing accomplishments and you should be proud of yourself (and so should you, Mia!) Nice work! :)
Easton is such a great kid and we are so happy Brad has him as a friend. On top of all these great things Easton has been working so hard on, he is also just a very NICE kid, friends with EVERYONE, POLITE and FUN to be with! Great job on all your terrific accomplishments Easton!
So many Great accomplishments. Way to go Easton!!
Ahhh, love that kid ! Easton, yes I agree you are one heck of a hard worker but most importantly... you are a friend to all!
Wow, he is a busy boy!!! Cute hair especially in the football pics!!! WOO WOO!!!
that is quite the homework project... Mia I am counting on you to do my children's projects as well.
Good job Easton. We (me and Miles) can't wait to come out and visit you.
Way to go Easton! You look so athletic in your football uniform. Sounds like you are a busy kid!
I love his school project and he looks so grown up in his football uni. I remember how relieved I was when all my boys were out of scouting but so grateful for the program---they loved it!
Post a Comment