Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This little piggy...

This little piggy went to the market...

This little piggy stayed home... This little piggy had roast beef... This little piggy had none...
This little piggy went, wah wah wah, all the way home...
Thanks for the beautiful pictures Heidi.
I love to stay home with this little piggy! I also love to put her hair in pig tails...she finally has almost enough hair!!! Now if she will leave them in... Brooklyn is constantly cracking us up with the funny things she does or says! She wants me to play act with her,"Mom you be the little mommy and I will be the big mommy!" She now has opinions on what she wears...uggh! She likes to go to the gym and loves to watch Dora. She helps me do jobs around the house and even gets the little mower and joins Bruce out mowing the lawn. She is a fun little companion to have all day! I love you Brooklyn!

21 comments:

Cordie said...

The pictures in the white dress are to die for. What a cute girl!!! I seriously love looking at your blog.

the medeiros family said...

She such a cutie...those photos in the white dress are just beautiful! This totally reminds me of my Jenna...what a fun age and a special time to spend together.

The Funderburks said...

Look at that cute little head-tilt pout! Darling. I can't wait to have a little one.

SUMMER said...

Darling pics of a darling girl!!!

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Look at her cute pig tails. I love them!

Bekah said...

I can't believe her hair is in pigtails in that picture! I didn't think it was her! So cute!

Thanks for letting Evan come stay and play today. He had such fun!

Here's the address to my friend's blog with the "My mom is blogging this." T-Shirt! It's pretty funny!

http://thebeckerbunch.blogspot.com/2008/09/my-mom-is-blogging-this.html

Shalyse said...

what a DOLL! I love her piggies! She sounds like such a fun little friend to have with you all day long!

It was great talking with you this morining, thanks for the call! You are a sweetie! :-)

Holly said...

Cute, cute, cute! She is growing up so much!! I love staying home with Mylee too! Little girls are fun!!

Jana and Rob said...

She is so cute.

Carly said...

love the last photo!

Bethers said...

I have got to have more pictures in white. They are all precious. and I can't wait to be with her in person. I miss you all so much!

Beckie said...

She is adorable, I wouldn't mind having her for a companion either. Cute post!

Laurie said...

I love that sweet "little piggy" and I will take her home with me any chance I get.

Unknown said...

Mia, What a cute little pigie. I wish I had her around here to play. I can not believe her hair has grown so much since we saw you last. It is great to have one on one time with your kids. Love, me

Rich and Tyra said...

I love her little piggies!!! So cute! It is fun when they start getting enough hair to do cute things with. What a sweetie!

Brooke said...

I remember when Chloe could finally have pigtails, it was so exciting, then she cut her own hair - I cried! Brooklyn looks adorable in those pictures!

Heather said...

Those pictures are so sweet. I love the ones that Heidi took. What a sweet little one.

spenceandcass said...

I love the pouty faced picture of Brooklyn. It's darling!

Glenda said...

She is so precious! I love the picture of her in white! What a lucky Mom, to get to spend your days with such a cute little friend!

Johnston Family said...

What a cute little buddy you have! Love your photos is white! Brooklyn is so beautiful!

The Back Row Pew said...

What beautiful photos. Brooklyn is a doll