Friday, November 21, 2008

Cutie Pie...


Check out my Cutie Pie, don't let his sparkling eyes, squeezable cheeks, and super cool pant suit fool you...he was full of it even back then... Thanks Mark for the picture of Bruce! There is more where this came from!

11 comments:

Shalyse said...

C.L.A.S.S.I.C.

Carly said...

Does Easton look like Bruce?

The Back Row Pew said...

I never realized that Easton looked like his dad so much. WOW !

Laurie said...

I especially like the suit. I think Jeff had the same one.

Andrea said...

Give it a couple of months, and that pant suit will be back in style! Cute pic.

Bethers said...

Hmmmm...I can't decide if it looks like Easton or not. He looks like his younger brothers here. Cute for sure.

The Funderburks said...

That is so great! It is so Bruce and so Easton too! Love it.

Holly said...

at first glance I thought it was Easton! Love it!!!!

fabulous5fentons said...

I can't believe how similar they look! At first I thought Easton was dressed in one of Bruce's old suits!

Johnston Family said...

What a fun photo! I also thought it was Easton at first glance! :)

McCall said...

LOVE the stylin' suit Bruce!