Recently we went to a wedding like no other. It seriously looked like an Opera Winfrey Party! We had the most fabulous time and I wanted to capture everything...except I forgot one itty bitty thing...my CAMERA! As we walked down the rose petal lined red carpet...passed the sushi, shrimp, crab legs, yummy meat balls, leg of lamb and other appetizers... we saw a PHOTO BOOTH! Have you ever tried to fit into a photo booth? Try doing it with a 6'5 hunk,it is difficult! The photo booth printed 6 pictures. Three of them were cut off and put in a book for the Bride and Groom and the rest we got to keep! What a great idea! Sorry I couldn't show you the fab dinning room and centerpieces that were to die for! I didn't get pictures of the 5 course meal either. This is all I got and I was happy for it! (Thanks Mickala for emailing these pics to me!)
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Good Idea...
Posted by Mama Mia at 9:10 PM
Labels: Bruce, Good Ideas, Mia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Novel idea - I love it! What a fun experience.
We don't know anyone "fancy" enough to have a wedding like that, but it would be a cool idea. Maybe I should start saving my penny's now for Melissa!
Gosh, sounds like a fabulous night! It's not often an event like that takes place in Omaha. Ha. And, yes I love the idea. Certainly puts my "disposable camera on the tables" to shame.
No way! A photo booth?! What a super fun idea...sounds like an incredible wedding!
that are my favorite things! what a FUN idea!!! you guys look great :-)
Sounds amazing. I can't believe you didn't have your camera...but these pics were very nice.
It seems like you and your husband always get to go on fun dates together, and you always look so beautiful!
Post a Comment