Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun...

The kids look forward to Halloween every year. This year didn't disappoint! For one thing we had the most beautiful weather ever! It was 70 degrees! At school, I was in charge of Easton's class party. We had fun games like pumpkin bowling, candy corn relay, a pumpkin ring toss and then ring toss for prizes. We also decorated picture frames and these cute pumpkins! I thought the kids did such a great job and were so creative. Easton's pumpkin is 1/2 hidden on the far left!


At school, Easton dressed up as a wolf...here he is without the mask! Don't you love the Wheaties Box! Easton, Eric, Ben, and Sean!Brighton had a fun party as well and has been looking forward to dressing up as her favorite country star...Taylor Swift! She loved her guitar I made her.Anna, Macy and Brighton...she is pretty tall for her age!
Halloween night we headed over to Unger's for a pre-trick-or treating bash! Here I am with my favorite little Lady! Brooklyn was being shy...
But I caught a few shots... Brooklyn loved trick-or-treating this year. She had it down and knew exactly what to do. Suckers (yuck) are her favorite. At each house she had all this yummy chocolate to choose from and she would pick a tootsie pop! It was so fun to take her to a few houses. As we were walking down the sidewalk holding hands she said, "Mom, I like holding your hand. It makes me so happy!". She has the cutest cartoon-like voice!

Brighton and Caroline
Easton and Brady came up with this idea on their own...
They didn't last long...it was hard to walk! Somehow Easton got the idea in his head he really didn't want to Trick-or-treat!! So he and Brady tried to scare people and watched a movie! It was a fun Halloween!Loved this cartoon on Shalyse's blog had to steal it!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Your Halloween looked like lots of fun! Loved all the costumes! That guitar you made Brighton rocks! Your pirate costumes are cute, I bet Bruce looks awesome with his height and all! Love the democrat joke!

Rich and Tyra said...

Your costumes were great! I love the Taylor Swift idea. Saige will love that too cuz she also loves Taylor Swift!!! How funny. I love how Brooklyn said she loves holding your hand. How sweet is that! And for reals, is Easton already old enough that he doesn't want to Trick or TREAT????

spenceandcass said...

Oh my gosh.....that cartoon is hilarious! I might have to steal it too!

Bethers said...

The kids look so cute. Thanks for including the photo of Taylor Swift because I had no idea who she was, sorry Brighton. Brighton looks like you in that wig for some reason. Brooklyn in darling and so sweet with her mom. Easton is a class act. I think he is bored with candy!

Laurie said...

I can't believe Easton is done with trick-or-treating. Actually, the twins don't care so much for the candy either but, they love to go around the neighborhood. Taylor Swift turned out cute...Love the fancy guitar. Oh,such a funny cartoon...Jeff had shown me that one earlier.