Bruce, Brooklyn and I went and voted this morning! Here is the only picture we have. Could anything else go wrong in the picture? I have been laughing at it and thought I might as well post it!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Were you being attacked by an old lady with a robotic limb? Democrats!
It looks like a beautiful day. It snowed here! The voters came to our school to vote and so the kids had to eat and have PE in their classrooms. Many did early voting last week.
Amazing turnout for voting in Utah. Go Pres. Obama !!
Mia I cant keep up to all of the fun you have! You are a busy lady! I love all of your posts! I must say you and Bruce make the best pirate couple! Your Halloween looks so fun! And I love Brooklyns new bedroom look!
Okay, funny that you were laughing at the picture because all I thought was, "Dang, Mia looks cute...does she look that good everyday?!" :)
Good job guys.. rock the vote! To the medeiros family.... YES, Mia does look like that every day!
yes matching purse and all! you look like a beautiful voting lady! I love your posts! Brighton was a cute Taylor Swift! Ally kept looking at the post-she loved it!
What was in your photo? I love the comment about robotic limb! Yea for voting! I had my girls with me... thank goodness there was not a line!
Post a Comment