Thursday, May 17, 2007

After 8 long years ... it's finally here!


Yes, Easton's front tooth is finally here! He wanted to keep it a secret from me until Mother's Day, but he couldn't wait! I have never seen Easton with 2 front teeth! He knocked his right front tooth out when he was 11 months old! It is not all the way in yet, but should be in a week or so! Hip Hip Hooray!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little man he is turning into!!! I can't believe how big he is getting. Time flies! I remember when he knocked it out and you were so worried about it!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Easton! Yay for teeth.

Anonymous said...

Mia~ I remember Easton when he had the poor little tooth missing. I can't believe it has taken that long. He looks so cute and so grown up!

Mama Mia said...

I mourned it like a lost appendage. I worried for years that it wasn't ever going to come in!

Bethers said...

Yea! He really had one there after all. I was beginning to think that he would always be without his tooth. He is handsome with or without it. I can't wait to give Easton a big kiss!!!

Anonymous said...

thats awesome I remember Mia just crying about easton not having a tooth and wanting to get a fake tooth for him now he just gets to have braces have fun with that