I just wanted to wish Bruce's parents, Ken and Mary Ellen Bischoff, good luck on their mission to San Angelo, Texas. They will be entering the MTC on Memorial Day! What an exciting journey to go on together. Our family will miss them! My kids are sad they won't be able to say good bye!
Friday, May 25, 2007
Have a great Memorial Weekend!
Posted by Mama Mia at 5:58 PM
Labels: The Bischoff's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
How cute are they? That is so great they are going on a mission. That is a dream of my parents that they will hopefully fulfill one day soon. Texas will be fun too! Good eats!
When I saw the Texas part of the mission of course I perked up. I said to Jeremy that they would be close to us and he looked at me like 3 hours is NOT close. I think we need to think relatively and then they are right around the corner. Let us know if you ever come for a visit and maybe we can figure out a way to meet up. I wish them much joy in their service on their mission.
Koryn~ We will contact you for sure if we get down to TX! Maybe Ken and Mary Ellen can meet us part way! ( The rules are different for couples...they have the weekends off!)
Post a Comment