Brooklyn got more than she bargained for when she went to pet this hungry calf! It sucked on her entire hand for several seconds...she was loving it! (It has no top teeth so no worries about getting bitten!) I was glad I made the extra effort to drive Brighton and Brooklyn to the Gifford Farm Field trip! Brighton had fun with her preschool class! Brooklyn was screaming with delight! She loved every animal and of coarse has no fear!
The dusty hay slide was fun for Brighton. I get hay fever just looking at this photo. Brooklyn fell in love with every animal. Especially this blue-eyed "horsey"! (She says it so cute!)
Here is a lama for Brad (the lama whisperer)! He wouldn't look and smile for me though!
Ride 'em Cowgirl! Y'all come back now!
Monday, May 21, 2007
Human Pacifier...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Of COURSE I would have loved to have been there! Brooklyn is really growing up.
Brooklyn is getting so much hair!!!It is much longer than when I last saw her. So Cute!!!
Still waiting on that hair to come in...she gets comments on her mowhawk but I can't do anything else and the bows last for 5 min.!
Looks like a long day! The kids look really cute.
That picture of Brooklyn as the human pacifier is hilarious! Who does she look like? All your kids look so different Mia... they are all darling! That little slide Brighton was on looked so fun. Haven would have died over that!
They actually are clones of each other! Brooklyn looks more like Easton. Easton looks a lot like Bruce. Brighton looks a little like me but lighter eyes and hair.
Wow the animals are cool but the girls are so dang cute I cant handle it wow they are getting so beautiful
Post a Comment