Yes it is true...Brighton did it again. Every year she has her traditional "Spring Break"! Two years ago it was her right arm near the elbow, last year it was her foot, now it is her left arm near the wrist. This year she was chasing a friend on the sidewalk and fell. The doctor said she is a little too daring and unlucky! She got a pretty pink hard cast yesterday. Be careful Brighton.
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Is she trying to break my record?
This so reminds me of my baby girl. Brighton, I wish I was there to write on your cast!!! I love you all.
Oh No! How long will the cast be on? Does Brighton like having a cast? She is probably used to it by now.
Atleast she got a pretty pink cast. I swear it our parents would have just told us to "walk it off" because they wouldn't pay the friggin $20 co-pay.
what are you talking about Ty? They always got a cast for me...they probably just don't love you as much as the rest of us.
Brighton Im so sorry but in six weeks you should be free once more my lil princess
Mia please sign my name on hwer cast and also lilly's
Post a Comment