Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Carly Doll

Carly has always had fun jobs. She has worked at a fabulous summer camp in Maine, tutored children and now a personal assistant. Carly and Oliver just got married last December. They are an awesome team. They have a fun side job this summer: buying , pricing and selling souvenirs at Rocky Mountain Raceway! They have the perfect money making set up! This is another one of my dream jobs for a day! (I think it is the thrill of the buy and then sell for more aspect.) Carly and Ozzy, are busy with work, school and play. They are active, always hiking/climbing a mountain or on some fun adventure in nature. Have a great summer break. Love you Carly Doll.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carly is fabulous! We love her. She is and will always be so stylish. She is my style muse.

Mama Mia said...

She is so lucky because everything looks good on her body type! I should add, that everything on the sales rack is her size too!

Bethers said...

Carly, I don't care what size or shape you are, you are my baby girl and I love you and OZZY!

The Hansens said...

I just wanted to add to the family blog and say that I love Carly too. Even though she is married, I still consider her my BFF.

The Hansens said...

I just wanted to add to the family blog and say that I love Carly too. Even though she is married, I still consider her my BFF.