Many times I dream of living a day in the life of one of my two sisters. Maeve has a fun job working with designer wedding gowns and prom dresses...a real girly-girl's dream job. She travels to Australia for photo shoots and adds her great taste to the layout and designs in wedding magazines and advertisements. She is very talented, very fun, and a very good sister! I couldn't pass up this darling picture of her at one of her prom dress photo shoots! Love you Maeve!
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
dont act like your life is super tough your husband takes way good care of you
Yes he does!
Yes, my job is fun and creative. I do get some amazing opportunities. But you do have to consider who my boss is "The Devil Wears JCPenny". Every job has its pros and cons.
I wish I could live the lives of my three daughters. You all so deserve the great opportunities you have. I just want all my kids to live with me in a family compound!!!
I love this girl who stands with the balloons. She is so great! Mia- I love your blog and your kids are so cute! I remember when it was just baby E! Now you have three!
Post a Comment