

"Can he fix it ... yes he can!" Pardon my reference to the cartoon, but I am so happy my husband is HANDY! Look how hard he worked on our deck! First he power washed it, then stained it, then tore down 1/2 the deck! The grand finale was the iron spindles he added to the railing! He also did this to our front porch! I love it! Thank you Bruce!

5 comments:
I must say I am jealous Mia! Poor Bryan lacks in that department and therefore things like that are very expensive for us. Good Job Bruce! Your house looks great.
looks awesome!
Looks really good! Good job Bruce~!
Hmmm, Mia's making you look good Bruce. I will have to put the camera in Tyras hand next time I have a big project. Looks good though! Nice house!
Wow, this looks amazing! What a neat transformation....I am so impressed, Bruce. I want to see it for real.
Post a Comment