My new porch and new Urns! Bruce, I and the girls, went to Mulhauls (a nice garden and plant store) on a grey evening. We were outside looking at these Urns, and the rain started pouring down on us. Brighton and Brooklyn were loving it. They both were running and splashing with joy from puddle to water fountain! Between the two we were all soaked! Needless to say we didn't have time to pick out the plants!
Today I ventured back and bought some plants to put in them! Brooklyn took a very long nap (3 hours!) so I was able to plant 4 pots and put the rest of the impatients in the ground! I can't wait until they are in full bloom. Now to keep them alive! I am sure I can, with Bruce's help. How do you like it Bruce? (He is out of town for 6 days!)
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Two things I love...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
So Cute!!!! I have been working on planting stuff at my house too. Yours looks great!
Your house looks really nice!
Mia, you're on your own keeping the pots alive!
Nice comment Bruce! My husband says the same thing about my window boxes and I always kill the flowers! It is so hard. We need a little help. Anyways- I am obsessed with your house! It is so beautiful and I LOVE the front porch! So charming!!!
Those are great pots Mia, I'm missing do pots, but I plan on having at least one in Texas.
I like your blog and plan on getting into it on our mission.
Nice!
Your house looks awesome Mia! And your yard always looks great...
Thanks everyone! I just need my door and shutters painted black and we will be done! A shout out to Bruce, Tyra and Mary Ellen! It was their first time commenting! Thank you!:>)
I love your style. Your house (outside) now has the special Bischoff touch of class that the inside always had. You have to feed them Miracle Grow every week and they will last. The urns are so beautiful!
how cute mia I know my messages are about two weeks late but well i dont even have a computer so its when i get somewhere with it that i can post but thew house looks nice i miss you guys
how cute mia I know my messages are about two weeks late but well i dont even have a computer so its when i get somewhere with it that i can post but thew house looks nice i miss you guys
Post a Comment