Just a quick update...we just got back from my favorite baseball game ever! Easton's team the Raptors are in the Playoffs! It was a slow moving game for the first few innings 0 to 0. Finally the Raptors started playing! Easton caught a pop-fly! He also hit a ball that went to the fence (and was caught unfortunately)! The team was so excited! It was fun seeing the kids loving the game! They won and now we play again on Saturday!
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
GO RAPTORS! With a name like Easton...he's gotta be good at baseball! :-)
So, when I was a kid, I was lucky to have a number on my shirt (6) let alone my name (it wouldn't fit). Yeah, GO RAPTORS!
How I wish that we could be at all of these games. Easton looks so grown up in these pictures. I miss piercing his ears!!!
Go Easton!
I love Easton. He is such a nice boy...and obviously a great ball player. Dinner was delicious-thank you so much.
Easton looks so stinkin cute in his uniform!!!! Good job Easton!
Post a Comment