Monday, July 23, 2007

Us


Thirteen Years ago! Time flies! Happy Anniversary Bruce! I love you!

13 comments:

Macy said...

Happy Anniversary Mia and Bruce! I remember the day you got married actually. I can't believe it was 13 years ago. Way to go!!

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Wow Mia I am loving this picture. Happy Anniversary!

Shalyse said...

HOLY COW! Look how HOT you guys are! Happy anniversary! You guys are such a cute couple...I wonder what Bruce has up his sleeve for tonight? :-) Congratulations on 13 years, that's awesome!

Johnston Family said...

Happy anniversary! What a cute photo! I hope that you get to go on a fun date!

Anonymous said...

So cute- I love this photo! You guys were so sexy and still are!! :) Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Look at that train!!! That is one long train. Happy Anniversary.

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful, beautiful day! I love you both and thought about you all day long. So glad you got out to celebrate!

Carly said...

13 years?

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!! What a great couple you are!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, That was the day after I got off my mission. Weird.

Anonymous said...

You're right, Mia....only the coolest couples. Happy belated anniversary!

Molly said...

Happy Anniversary Mia and Bruce!! 13 years...I'll be honest, I don't remember the day you got married at all...it just feels like Bruce has always been around! I hope its a very special day for you both!!

Mama Mia said...

What???? You are attracted to my husband?