Friday, July 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Momo!

It was love at "first sight!" This was the day of my birth and the first time I laid eyes on my Mother, Beth Bingham Johnston. Since that first moment she has always been there for me! Here are just a few of the many reasons why I LOVE my mother; she is always nurturing, gave me fantastic birthday parties, gave up things to pay for dance lessons, taught me to love exercise, she is a GREAT cook, she is a hard worker, for all the laundry she has done for me, always plans fun Holiday Traditions, support in all my HS activities, help with college papers, her good example, support at USU, attending my Glen Miller Shows, her homemade bread, help with teaching, help with my children, tending while we go on trips, cute outfits for my kids, loving my children like they are her own, giving me advice, her phone calls, emails and blogs, her spiritual strength and mostly for being my MOM! Thanks for all you do for me and my family! Happy Birthday from the Bischoff Bunch! We wish we were there to celebrate with you! We love you!

13 comments:

Shalyse said...

Happy Birthday to Mia's Mom! That is such a cute post! Mom's are the best!!! I actually sneek a peek at her blog once in a while...I love your new family picture! We are getting one done in a couple weeks and may have to try the black/brown combo! Your mom must have some great style...she knew it would look great! :-)

Anonymous said...

HOTTIE MAMA!!!! BETHER'S IS ON FIRE! THAT IS A GREAT PHOTO~ I HOPE YOU HAVE IT FRAMED. AND LITTLE BABY MIA IS SO BEAUTIFUL! LOOK AT ALL THAT HAIR YOU HAD! I GUESS BRIGHTON DID NOT TAKE AFTER YOU. SHE MUST HAVE TAKEN AFTER ME (SINCE I KIND OF AM IN THE FAM)! I WAS BALD UNTIL I WAS 3!!! HAPPY B-DAY BETHERS!!! PEOPLE BORN IN JULY ARE THE BEST!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That made me cry....and made it all so worthwhile. Mia you were an amazing baby and now an amazing woman. It is so interesting to read what people really appreciate in the long haul of life. I have loved every minute of being your mom and now grandma MOMO to my beautiful 6 grandchildren. Family is not only forever it is everything!

Jade and Todd said...

I hope your mom had a great day! She is so pretty! The few times I have been around her, she is very welcoming and so nice to us!

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture!! Happy Birthday Beth!! We love you!!

Ty said...

Wow, unbelievable

Johnston Family said...

Happy Birthday Beth! Your photo is beautiful! I wish I looked that amazing after having a baby! You are a great mom and grandma! Thanks for all you do!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture. Beautiful mother and baby!!! And you both still are. Happy Birthday Beth!

Anonymous said...

Mia I love that picture of mom and you. You should blow it up and make a nice print of it. She is beautiful in that print. I wish I had a nice photograph like that of mom and me.

Anonymous said...

Mia, your mom looks like the girl from "That 70's Show".

Johnston Family said...

This photo messes up my theory that my mother and my sister are the same person. But maybe my theory still works if we apply a little Harry Potter logic--- Mia is to Beth like Tom Riddle is to Voldermort. That would make me Harry Potter! :) Micah

Mama Mia said...

No Micah, that makes you Dolby the house elf.

The Back Row Pew said...

What a great tribute to your mom!! I love reading about all these old memories. I cannot believe time has gone so quickly.