Saturday, July 7, 2007

That's what FUN is...



Thanks again to Carly and Oliver! They have yet another connection! They gave the Grand Kids tickets to Lagoon! We went swimming with Brea and Halle at Lagoon-A-Beach and then hit the rides. It was the first time my kids went on some adult rides! Brighton surprised Bruce and I by being the dare-devil of the family. She went on: The Spider and the Fly, Wild Mouse, Screamer, White Roller coaster, Tidal Wave and the Swings. Easton was a little more cautious and went on: Wild Mouse, Jet Star II, Musical Express and the White Roller coaster! Bruce and I enjoyed riding with the kids, Lisa and the girls! It was a fun night.

6 comments:

Shalyse said...

Go Brighton...my kind of girl! Looks like so much fun, I love amusement parks!

Bethers said...

These pictures are priceless because they show so much personality!

Mercy said...

Hey - I just got back from Utah last night - Koryn and I hung out for a few days - I had NO idea you were there or we could have had a super fun luch together or something....She's there for a few more weeks - you should give her a call!!!

Mama Mia said...

Oh Mercy! I am back in O-town now! I would have loved to hook up with you two!

Laurie said...

It's such a small world, I can't believe Bruce saw Zachary at Lagoon. Zachary just loves Bruce!
And, it looks like you guys had a blast.

SUMMER said...

I LOVE the Lagoon! You are having a great time there Mia! It is going to be hard to go home huh?