Monday, July 30, 2007

I never thought he'd fit!




There you have it! Big Bruce in a Mini! Our neighbor Nicole Neesen just got her custom car a few weeks ago! She stopped by and let Bruce give it a whirl! It gets great gas mileage and was very cute! Thanks Nicole!

6 comments:

Carly said...

I didn't think he would fit either.

Mama Mia said...

Bruce said it was pretty comfortable! He is 6'5!

Shalyse said...

Classic! Love those mirrors. I've always wanted to drive one of those!

Anonymous said...

I thought for sure this was Bruce's new car before I read. It is really cute! I love the checkered mirrors!

Anonymous said...

Fun car--big guy! When does Bruce get his new car?

Marci + Dan said...

Mia, I have a red mini with white racers and absolutely love it. We drove it across the country and it has been the perfect NYC car. We actually saw a couple at the grocery store with two car-seats in the back!