Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Street of Dreams!

Street of Dreams is comparable to Utah's Parade of Homes. Our friends, the Anderson's and Enlow's joined us for a night of ogling at all the beautiful homes and enjoyed a fun dinner at Kona Grill. We had a great time! Here are a few of my favorites. In some of the exceptional homes they wouldn't allow pictures! :(


In the above picture, I loved the shelves that were encased in a stone wall with arches! I thought this was a different way to hang curtains! It is a row of hooks used for towels etc!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Street of Dreams is a way better name than Parade of Homes.

Did you really have to remove your shoes to go into some of the houses? Lame.

Mama Mia said...

All of the homes are on the same street! You don't have to drive all over the city to see the homes! It makes for a nice neighborhood. Yep shoes off! I don't know what is worse sweaty feet or dirty shoes.

Mama Mia said...

PS Brad, Maeve and Carly...there were some pretty cool modern homes that were well done...I thought of you and said, "My Sisters would love this!"

Anonymous said...

The entry way that is pictured is nice! There has been a big controversy here over photos when you have paid to be admitted and the reason you are going is for ideas. Security can't be the reason because thousands are going through the homes!! Just take any pictures you want.

Laurie said...

Great idea to take the pic's. I came away with a few good ideas but still no money to use. Ha. Where is my million dollar home? Thanks for a fun night.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty awesome all the homes are on the same street. How would it be to live on that dream street! I love going through all the amazing show homes!

Anonymous said...

These are amazing! I LOVE real estate and going through model homes. I could do it all day long. There is something so nice about seeing a gorgeous home. It makes you want to DREAM BIG!