Easton has been working hard on his scouting requirements! Last Friday he completed his Wolf Badge and earned 7 belt loops! Thanks to his Den Leaders Sister O'Donnell and Sister Petersen he has had a wonderful experience including a "Fun in the Sun" scout day camp and several weekly activities! Friday they displayed their weather stations and weather picture! I think these belt loops are cool...have they always had them?
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Easton's Wolf Award!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Congratulations! What a wonderful accomplishment. I am proud of you both, I know it is a lot of hard work for both the boy and his parents. Way to go Easton!
Im so proud of you Easton, thankyou for being such a good example to Porter! He looks up to you a lot!
Easton you are a hard worker and great example to other children. Keep it up, Easton!
These loops are really cool. I don't think my boys had these. Theirs were not as flashy and fun. Yea Easton! I can't wait to pierce your ears!!!
Way to go Easton! Good job.
Mia,
Your blog is darling. I love the black shutters!
Post a Comment