A friend of mine asked Brighton if she knew the name of the President of the United States. Brighton didn't know. My friend gave her a hint and said, "His first name is George. Do you know his last name?" Brighton responded with, "Clooney". Yes, my daughter thinks the President is George Clooney!
Monday, August 27, 2007
My Political Daughter...
Posted by Mama Mia at 10:04 AM
Labels: Brighton, Funny Kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
I LOVE George Clooney! He is so handsome... and he may not make a bad president Brighton!
I would love to have Clooney as my President :)
That is so cute! How funny is Brighton?!!!
I would vote for George Clooney!
What are you letting her watch!!! Get better Brighton.
My neice is crazy.
That is hilarious! Let's hope you doesn't turn into a "tabloid junkie" like ME. Back in first grade Zachary said Gordon B. Hinckley was the President of the United States.
that was supposed to say "let's hope SHE doesn't turn into a tabloid junkie like ME"
Brighton has good taste! :-)
Well, one thing is for sure, she's got great taste!
SO FUNNY! I love that answer!
Post a Comment