It seems a little too early to be heading off to school but here in Omaha, summer break is over! Brighton and Easton were both excited to go to school today! Brighton has been ready to go for a year now! She was excited to get in line with her teacher Mrs. Muller. At Rohwer Elementary, Parents are not allowed in the school the first day. The parents are to drop off their children at the front door. Then the teachers walk their classes down to their room.
Brighton has a few friends in her class that she knows already, including a friend named "Mia". (It is weird to have my name popular now!) Brighton is an outgoing "go-getter" so I know she will do well. She was worried about getting her lunch (isn't that Johnston-like) and not dropping her tray! I am sure she will do fine! I can't believe I have two children in school now! Brooklyn is home with me and it is a joy to spend one on one time with her! She is extra cuddly today because she is not feeling well.
Monday, August 13, 2007
Brighton's First Day Of Kindergarten!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





14 comments:
Cute I love this picture of Brighton she is such a doll! Good luck in kindergarten!
Yeah for Brighton & Easton. Yeah for mom, too lol. First day of school is usually a good one, so exciting. I'm glad they did so well.
This is a new era for Brighton. I talked to her before and after her first day and she sounded like she loved school and was excited to go again. I also loved that you kept the tradition of school blessings. Keep up the good work Easton. We love you all!
I can't believe that Brighton is old enough for Kindergarden! She looked darling (of course) on her first day! Where did you get her cute outfit? Is it a Naartjie? You guys start school so early there. What if people are still traveling?
They look so cute. The first day of school was always so scary for me, I'm sure they did great though...did you cry?
I can't believe that the summer is over. That means that I will have to go next...arghh.
I can't believe that they have started school! Wow is that early? They look really cute!
Summer: Yes it is Naartjie! I love that store! I have to shop on line here in Omaha.
Shalyse: No I don't cry one bit! My kids are well adjusted and super excited to go so I am not worried about them or nervous for them. I am HAPPY they get to go to school! If they were crying or scared then it would be different!
Yeah for Brighton, she is going to be so smart!
Mrs. Muller isn't following the dress code or don't teachers in Omaha have one? Her bra strap shows but she looks fun and young.
They look so cute! I can't believe school has started already! Saige is excited to start kindergarten also but she won't be gone all day like Brighton. Maybe that is good for me since she is my first. Baby steps for me!!!
We love the Bischoff kids, they are so amazing. If you look real close at the first photo of Brighton you can see Easton (and Momma Mia) in the reflection. Easton is laughing at his little sister who is actually a diva! We miss you guys! Your house looks so nice. We need to come visit you in Omaha.
Beth,
In Omaha there is a seperation between church and state. There isn't a "Clothing Must Cover the G's" rule.
Dear Moose,
Clothing must cover the bra straps everywhere if you want to be taken seriously.
Post a Comment