Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I am Hungry for this...

You Are Coffee Ice Cream

Energetic and lively, you are always on the go.
You're doing a million things at once and doing them well.
You tend to motivate others and raise spirits.

You are most compatible with chocolate ice cream.

7 comments:

Ty said...

What is up with ice cream? Holly dragged me to Leatherby's tonight to indulge on tracy's peanut butter cup with one scoop of rocky road and one scoop of pralines n'carmel.

Jade and Todd said...

This was cute!

SUMMER said...

Mia- always on the go huh? Is that what 3 kids will do?

Shalyse said...

MMMM...that sounds good. we just got home from the fair where we ate TOO many yummy treats, including ice cream. Why does it taste so good on a Summer night?

Shalyse said...

P.S. I just did the quiz and was the same as you, good...cuz you're a cool chick! :-)

Beckie said...

Sounds just like you! How'd they know?

Mama Mia said...

I feel 3 kids makes you do a million things at once...but I don't feel like I do it all well! Something has to give!