Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Date Night with Easton

This is a funny picture we had taken a few weeks ago at the movie theatre! We didn't actually see the Simpson Movie (I hate the Simpson's sorry!) we saw Harry Potter! Easton and I had a Harry Potter marathon. Once we viewed all the DVDs we were ready to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! It is fun to spend time one on one with Easton! After the movie we went to Coldstone! Easton chose a Cookie Dough concoction in a chocolate and oreo dipped waffle cone! He told me it was the best ice cream he had ever tasted! It was a fun date!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture is great and I am glad you didn't see the movie as I hear it is raunchy. I would never let me kids watch the TV show. Did Easton like Harry Potter?? He looks soooo big and is growing up so much. I love you all.

Carly said...

I always get cookie dough when I go to coldstone too!

Johnston Family said...

Cute Picture! Sounds like a fun date!

Shalyse said...

Super cute pic...looks like you guys had a fun date.

Mia...I am just over half way on Twilight...I just can't get that into it??? I guess it's ok, maybe it'll get better??? Everyone else loves it, maybe I'm weird!

Jade and Todd said...

Easton is so cute! He is such a good boy! I wish you lived closer so Porter could learn by his good example!

SUMMER said...

Fun date night Mia! I was scared for a second that you went to see "The Simpsons" movie. I hate the Simpsons too! Love that you went to Coldstones after. A movie date would not be the same with out a treat!!

Anonymous said...

That is neat that you spend one on one time with each of your children. That is a good idea.

Beckie said...

Fun date night Mia, you are such a cute mom! Your kiddos are lucky to have you. I think these kinds of things are the things they will remember forever!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! You are such a great mom!

Anonymous said...

Oh cute and how fun! Love the picture :)