Sunday, August 5, 2007

Saturday Mornings




Every Saturday I have been meeting my friend Becky Gilmore at Lake Zorinski, at 6:00 a.m. For those of you who know me,I don't like to get up that early so this is a big deal! LOL! We are preparing to WALK a 1/2 Marathon in Kansas City on October 20th. One morning Becky brought her new camera and took some great shots. It is really a beautiful walk. It is a fun three hours of talking and walking! I have enjoyed getting in better shape and most of all getting to know a new friend! Thanks for the pictures Becky!

7 comments:

Beckie said...

I have loved it too! I think the time spent talking has been more beneficial than the exercise! Look out Kansas City! Here we come! We'll be the ones giggling and having a grand old time~

Anonymous said...

That looks amazingly beautiful!!! WOW Mia!

Anonymous said...

Mia does such a great job on these Blogs!

Bethers said...

I am proud of you for doing this. I only wish I could go also.

Laurie said...

Sounds like fun. I'd like nothing more than 3 hours of non-stop chatting, ha! And you are getting exercise...bonus.

Shalyse said...

WOW Mia..you go girl! :-) The getting up early thing is what I don't know if I could do!

Anonymous said...

It looks so pretty! How fun! I wish I could go with you!!!!