Bye! Bye! Green Shutters...hello Black! Yes, many of you would have been proud to see me on my front lawn with all the painting gear! I sprayed the shutters "Caviar". No, Dad I did not use spray paint! It was a big job! You should have seen Bruce scale the ledge to take down all the shutters without using the ladder! He put put them back up the same way. It did involve me pulling back on Bruce's belt while he leaned out Brighton's window!
Brooklyn woke up at 6:30 in the morning...too early for me! While it was cool, we went out to snap a few photos and water the plants! The weather here is horrible...very hot, very wet. It is like living in a sauna. I guess that's why everything is green!







12 comments:
The shutters look great! Props to you and Bruce for doing them yourselves...I just bought mine black, you're much more ambitious than me! :-) Brooklyn looks so sweet in her little jammies, there's nothing better than babies in the morning!
Looks awesome!! I love black trim and accents. Your house is beautiful.
Your house looks great! Looks like a big job! Brea gives you two thumbs up!
Mia, I have never seen your house, and I must say it is beautiful!! Love the new shutters...even though I didn't see the old ones.
House styles are so different here in Omaha. You see tons of wood homes and lots of interesting paint colors! My shutters were a sage green color. But now, the black shutters and door match my new railing Bruce put in! We saved a lot of money just doing it ourselves!
I love your house! It is so pretty! And I love your flower pots you have on the porch.
I LOVE it. Black is my favorite accent color! I think you are amazing, you are inspiring me to paint...even the red we were talking about. Great job!
Brooklyn is perfectly adorable. I love the one of her sitting on the porch grinning. To cute!
Yep, you can save money doing stuff your self, like building your own house etc............
Everything looks beautiful, the new shutter color, the railing, the pots and plantings, and especially Brooklyn!
Your home is my dream home! It is so beautiful Mia!
Very nice home! I'm jealous of all the green, but not of the humidity.
Your house is co cute and I love the black shutters. What a darling, traditional home. Brooklyn is a doll
Post a Comment