Sunday, August 19, 2007

Great Book-Great Deal!


For those of you who have loved the Twilight/New Moon series by Stephenie Meyer, I found a great deal on the 3rd book Eclipse! It is only $10.26 (Reg. $18.99) on Overstock.com! I ordered mine today! Happy reading!

9 comments:

Jade and Todd said...

Hey
That is a great deal! I LOVED this book! It was so good, now I'm making up for all the sleep Ive missed reading it!

Bethers said...

It is sold out in the book stores here, so I will need to order it. Let me know when you finish it and what you think.

Shalyse said...

Thanks Mia...I should order it now then. I am just in the middle of New Moon. Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

I pre-odered mine for $10 on amazon.com! I'm already almost half way through :) And loving it...

Candace said...

I finished this book last week and it was awesome! You'll love it. I can't believe you found such a good deal on it.

Anonymous said...

It is an awesome book. I also ordered mine from amazon. Now I am just thinking about the long year until the next one comes out, not until next august!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHH!!

Beckie said...

I am noticing that I am the only person on the ENTIRE planet that has not read these books. I need to get crackin' so I wont be a social outcast forever! Thanks for the tip~ I have requested them at the library and I am 28 in line! I think I better just buy them.

SUMMER said...

Everyone is obsessed with this book. I may have to give in and read it!

The Back Row Pew said...

I have a love/hate relationship with these books. I was told by All Tucked In bookstore in Bountiful that I was one of two people on the planet that wasn't crazy about these books ...the other person happens to be a good friend of mine. Even though I don't like the books, I am reading them anyway...crazy I know.