Thursday, August 9, 2007

It lasted only a few minutes!!!




You got to love Brooklyn! She is so smart and funny, she walks around on her tip toes,loves to dance to music and chatters constantly! Her new obsessions are Minnie and Mickey Mouse and Elmo! As darling and beautiful as she is I have to admit, my Brooklyn babe is lacking in the hair department! This is the first time I tried to put a little ponytail/clip in her hair! It didn't last very long! She pulls out every bow, headband and clip! She is getting to old to do the Gerber Baby Mohawk, does anyone have any suggestions... Help!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Brooklyn...hair or no hair adornments. She is beautiful and full of personality. I can't wait to see her and get her loving kisses and have her shout, "Momo!"

Shalyse said...

She is such a doll! BIG bows always work! :-)

Anonymous said...

You should try earings. Maybe she is too old to pierce them now???

I like her just the way she is. Bow or no bow.

Macy said...

Mia, she is darling just the way she is. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people put huge contraptions on their baby girls heads...it is almost a distraction from how cute the child is. Lucy had the weirdest, craziest hair for forever, and I just let it go, and went with her natural look. Who knows she may have looked funny for awhile, but she nor I cared at all. I guess I just hate dealing with hair. I think Brooklyn is beautiful!

Laurie said...

Brooklyn = cutie patootie! Love her to pieces.

SUMMER said...

I have NO suggestions because she is SO darling and doesn't need a thing! My mom always tell me that I was bald until I was 3 years old. And I know she didn't put bows on me... I have seen the pictures. My girls don't have a lot of hair either. Berkley will be like Brooklyn I think. Will she keep headbands on?

Johnston Family said...

I love Brooklyn! She is so beautiful and she has such a radiant smile! I am having issues with Presley's hair right now. She has a nice shaggy mullet.