Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mr. Green Thumb





When we came home from Utah I said,"WOW" out loud. Our flowers had grown and filled in nicely. I am always amazed at Bruce's flowers! Bruce uses many different varities of plants. Our flowerbeds always are different and very colorful! Here are some pictures on a hot and humid day, so the flowers are wilted but still colorful!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! I wish my little garden area looked like that!

Anonymous said...

These plants are so beautiful. I need help, mine aren't thriving. I love the variety. Good gardening, Bruce. We have cukes and tomatoes, however!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am trying to change my tag...but it was MOMO.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am trying to change my tag...but it was MOMO.

Anonymous said...

Bruce, your the freaking man! I don't plant things, I am planting illiterate. I got a D in biology. I can barely keep our lawn green and weed free.

Macy said...

Wow! Mia, or should I say Bruce. That is an amazing yard! I wish my gardens looked half that good. Nice Work!

Laurie said...

Bruce needs to give us tips and advice. Your yard and flowers look gorgeous!

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Wow bruce....I feel good if I get a dandelion to stay alive....thats seriously impressive!

Shalyse said...

Bruce-stopher...A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I always knew you had it in you! I can just imagine it now, you out in the yard (with your shirt off) workin' over those plants-while all the neighbor ladies drive by, over and over and over! and you lovin every second of it! When's your first workshop? I'm there! :-)

Mama Mia said...

Shalyce...Bruce-stopher...it's genious, I love it!

Anonymous said...

That looks so great! I need Bruce to come plant stuff at my house! I love it! Your family pic looks so cute by the way!

Anonymous said...

Bruce, are you using some kind of special fertilizer or something?

Anonymous said...

Mia- I am super impressed. When can you come down to CA to help me? I am so bad and seem to kill everything!!!

The Back Row Pew said...

Mia and Bruce
This is amazing !! I want a detailed map of what you planted exactly in your yard. It is beautiful !! Next spring, I am calling you