Yes, we are back in Nebraska. Mom made it too easy on me! It is hard to leave family and friends and come back to reality! What a great 17 days! I have been down and frankly a little depressed, but here are a few awesome things that happened today that I am thankful for!
1.Holly informed me we got a Marriott Condo in Maui for a week! Thanks for all your help!
2.Easton and his team members won 2 relays at the swim meet.
3. I caught Brooklyn singing to herself...sooo cute!
4. I painted Brighton's nails while she put on barbie make-up.
5. I took a break at nap time and read a few chapters of Twilight by Stephanie Meyer...it's addicting!
It is nice to be home in my house ... just wish all of you lived closer!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Home Sweet Home???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
It was so fun spending time with you and your family! I'm glad you made it home ok :)
When will you be in Maui? We are planning a trip for the fall.
It's hard to come back to reality! It always takes me a few days to not be depressed anymore! I've heard great things about that book, I've gotta get it!
Mia, We are glad you are back in Omaha. But, I do know it's hard leaving family and friends. I loved your list of things you were thankful for yesterday. Great idea-focus on the positive. I should follow your lead.
We have been depressed that you are home too! My kids had some major withdrawals. What a fun surprise for the kids to see each other in October!
We miss you guys already. It's so fun to have everyone together.
I bet that was so cute, Brooklyn singng to herself! You have such cute, good kids. Ive also heard that book is great. It sounds like I would like it, you'll have to let me know!
You have to call me when you finish the book so I know what you think. Our house is so quiet and we miss all the action and love you brought with you. I am excited for you to go to Hawaii. Tell me the details.
We are going in February! It is a perfect time to get out of Omaha. It is the coldest month here and prime season in Hawaii!
Post a Comment