Sunday, July 15, 2007

Brighton's ABC Adventure!


Here is a fun video of Brighton in an ABC Adventure! We all have been laughing our head off!

15 comments:

Shalyse said...

that's so cute! me and hallie just watched it, we like the one of her and the 'w' for water, her face is funny :-)

laurie said...

I am dyying. You are too cute, and too funny. I love blogging. I could spend my whole day looking and commmenting, and looking and chatting, and more looking. Please leave us a comment if we leave you one. I promise to look at yours every day if not twice a day if you promise to look at mine.

Love,

Jeff

laurie said...

Mia, I think Jeff is making fun of us!!!! What a nerd.

Mama Mia said...

Jeff you are funny! Thanks for the delish Key Lime Pie! It was sooo good and of coarse not on our diet! (Which makes it better:-])

Jade and Todd said...

That is so funny! Porter loved it! I cant believe how much Easton and Brighton look alike! It was fun to watch!

Carly said...

I like Brighton as a water-skier the best.

Candace said...

Hey Mia, I'm so glad we found each other's blogs. Your family is so cute!

Bethers said...

WOW! Brighton, that was fantastice. I loved it!!! You are so talented. What a fun memory.

Anonymous said...

My favorite was Brighton scuba diving. What a cute video.

Anonymous said...

My fav was the water skiing. So funny! I loved it.

Anonymous said...

SO Cute and funny. Saige will love this, we will show it to her.

Laurie said...

I love your new family photo. Did you order one for your home? We can never get all 5 of us smiling...or even looking nice for that matter.

Ty said...

I had a nightmare of this freaky creation. Basically, Brighton was flying around and could not change her facial gestures for a few minutes of my nightmare.

Anonymous said...

This is too funny!!! How is she blinking in the pictures? I am dying!

Anonymous said...

It was very funny! I laughed very hard. How did you get it to do that? I miss you Brighton!!!

Love,
Brea