Friday, July 27, 2007

Tagged!

Jobs I’ve held~
1. Mia's Scrapbook Getaway!
2. 2nd Grade Teacher
3. Server at Coppermill, Rothwells and Applebees
4. Treadmill Tester at Proform
5. Lagoon-A-Beach Lifeguard

Places to go for a weekend getaway~
1. Kansas City, MO
2. Nauvoo
3. Chicago (What do you say Bruce?)
4. Iowa State Fair

Movies I can watch over and over again~
Not many. I just watch them once. I do enjoy catching up on Harry Potter Movies to get ready for the new movies/books coming out!

My guilty pleasures~
1. Bruce and I sitting down together to watch all our DVR shows till midnight each night!
2. Blogging and reading all of your blogs!
3. Going to my new Gym! I love dropping off my kids for an hour or so for some well earned ME time!
4. Reading a book before my chores are done!

Places I have lived~
1. Omaha, NE
2. Layton, UT
3. Bountiful, UT
4. Logan, UT


First things you thought when you saw your significant other~
1. Tall, Dark and Handsome...just the way I like them!
2. My mothers best friends thought he looked like Superman!


Places I have been on vacation~
1. Grand Cayman
2. Disney Cruise
3. Puerto Rico
4. Cosumel, Mexico

Favorite Foods~
1. Mandarin, Bountiful UT
2. Halibut, Crab and Lobster
3. Cafe Rio
4. Anything I don't have to cook!


If in a jam with spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse-
What doghouse? Ha! Ha! Ha!


Websites I visit daily~
1. Hotmail
2. My blogs
3. Your Heart Out

Best kiss landmark~
1. Private Plane...when I got engaged!
2. Any kiss I can get from Bruce or the kids! I love kisses!


Places I’d rather be right now~
1. Bingham Family Reunion! :(
2. Near the Ocean!
3. On any vacation!

Now I get to tag four other blog buddies~
1. Holly Johnston
2. Laurie Anderson
3. Jade Bischoff
4. MOMO

11 comments:

laurie said...

So fun reading your list. I will work on my mine in the morning. Before we both leave Omaha let's plan a Chicago trip together.

Anonymous said...

How far are you from Chicago? Bruce must take you there!!! I Love that city!!!

Mama Mia said...

Chicago is about 6 hours away or a $99 Airfare!

Ty said...

The Bingham Family Reunion is sunsetting (seriously forever). You will be relieved to know that you didn't miss out on much. Currently, Bob is waddling around wanting to talk to someone about cameras or computer programs, Brent is talking really loud from the basement about some historical fact that none of us will remember tomorrow, and there's about four dogs scuffling around the main room sniffing one another. I'm confident that this sunsetting reunion is for the best.

Ty said...

Ty is out of it! It has been a blast. We have had great food, constant swimming, boating, a great talent show and a neat DVD of all the old family Christmas pictures. Everyone has missed your family--that was the only downside. Didn't you remember your years living in Farmington?? This was fun to read.

Anonymous said...

It was fun reading your "tagged" info! We miss you at the reunion.

Mama Mia said...

Mom, I was working backward from the present. There was only 4 spots to fill but for the record most of my life I lived in Farmington UT! I have been trying to keep my mind off of not being at the reunion sounds like fun! I miss my family!

Johnston Family said...

Mia,
I want to hear about the half marathon you are training for! Way to go! It is a great physical challenge! I wish we could do one together!

Shalyse said...

That is so cute! Loved hearing more about you! I didn't know you taught 2nd grade??

Anonymous said...

You were a treadmill tester! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

So fun to read about you! I think I knew most of it so that is good cuz that means I know ya!!!!! Miss you guys!!