Friday, October 5, 2007

Happy "Birdy"

Well, I did have a great Birthday! Thanks to Bruce for his 1st blog post ever! For those wondering I picked the Camera! My day started with breakfast in bed from the kids, a gift from Z Gallery and a cute "Happy Birdy" from Brooklyn! Throughout the week I had several lunch dates with my sweet friends, fun packages in the mail, surprise gifts left in my purse (from Bruce), pumpkin cheesecake, gifts left at my door, nice comments from you all ! I love comments! Tonight Bruce and I will go downtown to listen to some bands and get dinner. I just want to thank everyone it has been a wonderful birthday, I am so thankful for my family and friends. You all make life so meaningful to me! Here are some pictures from my birthday week:


Cheeseburger Paradise with Laurie, Avery, Kim, Luke and Carson! First of all look how darling these kids are! Kim and Laurie are so special to me! I love talking to them most everyday and meeting them at the gym sometimes!
Lunch with Lora Clegg at Applebees! When Lora moved into my ward from Brazil we took a look at each other and knew we were instant friends! We had such a fun time talking and catching up! I am so glad she lives right around the corner!
Look at my cute bench she gave me from Brazil! Don't you love it! I do can't you tell I am a cheese ball in this picture! Everyone that has come to my door compliments it! Lora I can't thank you enough!
I went to Kona Grill with my fun neighbors Michelle, Lisa, Julie and Peyton! We have all been through a lot together! These cute girls all made me feel at ease as I moved to Omaha! You are all so special to me...thanks for a great day!
Debbie and I were VT partners and became great friends! She moved to TX and then moved back! I love Debbie she is always so organized and funny! Our husbands get along and we love to go out as couples. We miss them in our ward but are glad they are back! Thanks for lunch today!
Jackson and Brooklyn came along! After all this eating out I need to walk the Lake 2x's! Thanks again everyone!

13 comments:

Laurie said...

"Whew" you've had quite a week! You deserve it. I hope you had a fantastic birthday. Have fun tonight.

Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Macy said...

Mia,
Where is the birthday post? I missed it! A little buys around here, but Happy, Happy birthday. I hope you had a Happy day. All the lunches, dinners, friends, etc....wow! You are turning into Glo! Her birthday lasts weeks I think.

Also, to Laurie, I think you know my good friend Stephanie Hougaard??

Anonymous said...

Wow, that week is hard to top!!! Sounds like you did just fine away from home. I can't wait to see you on Monday!!!

Parry's said...

Happy Late Birthday...What a week...It looks like you have lots of fun friends.

Rich said...

Mia,
Happy Belated Birthday!! Sounds like you had a great "birthday week".

Maeve told us about your "surprise" coming up this week. Hope you all have a great time.

Shirley

Molly said...

Mia, Happy Birthday!! I am so glad it was such a fun day! I also missed the birthday post! hope to see you soon! Love, molly

Kimberly and Jason Enlow said...

I finally saw it! Your blog is sooo cute. Jason started one in my name in hopes that I would keep it up. I'll let you know when I have something worth looking at. I had so much fun with you and Laurie at lunch. I'm glad you had such a great week. Love you!

Shalyse said...

Looks like a fun week! You are a loved woman! :-)

SUMMER said...

Mia~ Happy Happy Birthday!!! You looked like you lived it up! Good for you. So birthday last week and Disneyland this week!? And you think I have an exciting life..... yours is way more fun!

Holly said...

You should feel very loved by all your friends! What a fun birthday that lasted for days!

Laurie said...

We miss you. Hope you all are having fun at Disneyland. Say hello to Mickey and Minnie for us.

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful! I hope you had a great birthday, it looks like it was a lot of fun!!! Miss you!