A few days ago, I was pleased to open a package with these neat family tree kits inside! Cynthia Jan has a whole line of family tree products in different price ranges. They come in kits that have all the materials you need to assemble your family tree! The quality is high and is ready to frame! These kits would make great gifts for friends, family, grandparents, neighbors and the person who has everything! This is a meaningful gift to honor your family, past and present! Click here to see more styles and products!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Meaningful Gift....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
what a fun idea! I love all the different designs and they are priced really reasonable. Yours look darling...great christmas idea...thanks for passing it on!!
I just checked out her site. Great idea. I always need special gift ideas- keep 'em coming!
I definitely need gifts for the people that have everything!
These are really nice and I it would be a great gift idea for Tim's mom. She has such a large family that it would need to be a very large tree.
This reminded me of the homemade family tree that Great Grandma Johnston made for Micah because he was the only (at the time) male to carry the Johnston name.
Post a Comment