More Morphine Please!!!!!
Would you like to see what's behind gown #1 or #2????
On our way home from Chicago, Bruce wasn't feeling well. He had a stomach ache and basically had aches all over his body! We thought he caught a virus or something. Did he stop and let me drive...NO! He continued to drive the entire way home to Omaha (7 1/2 hrs)! The pain increased and centralized in his lower right hand side. At 2:45 in the morning, he decided it was serious and time to go to the ER. Yes, his diagnosis was right...Appendicitis! After a cat scan and blood tests they determined his appendix was three times it's regular size and needed to come out. Dr. Budda was able to successfully remove his appendix via Laproscopic Surgery! Because Laproscopic Surgery is less invasive, he is feeling great and was able to come home just 16 hours after the operation!!! Thanks to all our friends who helped out with our kids, transportation, and yummy dinner!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Warm Apple Cider Anyone????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





16 comments:
All that trouble to remove a gas bubble from the Chicago deep dish pizza. You could have solved the problem with a good "covered wagon"!
that first pic is classic.
Oh my your life never has a dole moment. Thanks for the great advice on the halloween costume. I wish I had some creativity in me!
oh my...I am sorry but i am dying laughing! I choose door #2! I'm glad he's feeling better...i hear that does not feel good, at least it didn't burst!
Oh my, I am so sorry! Glad it happened after your trip and not before!!
I feel so bad! I didn't even know! I hope that he is feeling better and you guys are doing well.
My goodness..I saw that first picture and though....What happened to Bruce's hand. Then I looked closer. So sorry about the ordeal. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Ohhh that cider looks good, give me a swig eh.
Mia i love your blog! It is so entertaining.. I am so glad Bruces appendix did not burst, my little niece just got out of the hospital after a 3 week stay from "Burst Appendix" she was so so sick!!We are thinking about you!
Geez, Glad to hear Bruce is doing well. Congrats on your race!
--Shirley
We are glad Bruce is doing better!
We had some of the base kids over for Family Night last night and they really laughed at the apple cider. However one girl just recovered from a appendix operation and she said she never wants to see that apple cider bottle again. Love Dad Bischoff
p.s. Thanks for the Holloween card.
Those pictures are so funny. Bruce is a good sport! I am so glad he is okay. Your life never has a dull moment..I can relate!!
Good thing you have a blog so we can keep in touch. You would think we lived hundreds of miles apart. I didn't even know about Bruce but we're glad he's doing better.
This is a gross question but was that really apple cider? I can't believe he had appendicitis! Having that is my biggest fear!!! I'm so glad he went in before something serious happened. Poor Bruce! Glad he is home and feeling better!!!
No, Summer that is not apple cider:)
Post a Comment