The day started like this...The kids enjoyed eating breakfast with a view of Michigan Ave and the Hancock Observatory. There is always so much to see in the city! Bruce had to go to a Pulmonologist Convention for the morning, so the kids and I walked to Navy Pier. It was a cold windy day and the kids (Brighton) got tired, so we stopped to rest.
By the time we walked a mile and a half to the Pier, we were so cold we rushed in to the...

The Children's Museum was fun. The kids had a wonderful time. Here are a few pictures... Brooklyn Monkeying around...

We had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, it was somewhat kid-friendly and next to the hotel. Dinner was rough, let's just say it wasn't my kids best dinner out. The kids were tired and of coarse didn't want anything on the menu. Brooklyn hadn't had a nap all day, threw a fit, and spilled water all over my dinner! We just went back to the hotel and fixed the kids PB and J's! We should have known that's what happens when you are off schedule and on the GO!





5 comments:
Looks like a Blast! We know how those chaotic dinners go, you were smart to just head home and make P.B and J's.
I love Chicago!! How fun that you got to go there!! I still want to go again and see Oprah!
I hate going out with my kids to dinner. Mylee is so hard and she just wants to run around!! I can relate!!
You guys get to do some cool stuff. Someday I want to travel a bit, and see more places, fun!
Too bad your kids never get to do anything fun! They are so lucky to be in your family. Can't wait to see you all again.
What a fun, family trip, Mia! It makes me want to head to Chicago. Your kids are so darling. I haven't seen them in forever.
Post a Comment