Friday, October 12, 2007

The Land of the Mouse!

We are back! We had a fun filled week with Grandma and Grandpa Johnston, Micah, Lisa, Brea and Halle! We surprised my kids at the airport in Utah and told them that we were going to Disneyland. My kids could hardly process the fact that we were joining the cousins on their trip! In fact we had to tell Easton twice!

Disneyland was decorated for fall! The weather was great and some of the characters had Halloween costumes on! Brighton has the pose down don't you think! Here are a few cute shots...Goofy had the cutest costume! He was one of Brooklyn's favorite characters!

Grandma and Grandpa were such a big help with the kids! My kids had so much fun! Brooklyn loves Momo and Papa! Easton loved the Lego Store in Downtown Disney! We had the girls in matching Disney outfits a few of the days! Look at these cute girls in their princess jackets! The cousins loved being together!There are more posts to come...too much fun for one post!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great....let me know where to post my photos so that we can share the great memories. Dad and I are exhausted but it was so worth it.

Laurie said...

Mia, c'mon I want to see more pic's and hear more about the trip. Give us more. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time. I love Disneyland!

Mama Mia said...

It's coming tomorrow or late tonight! I am in laundry up to my mickey ears!

Johnston Family said...

Thank you so much for coming with us to Disneyland! You and your kids made the trip a wonderful memory. You were so thoughtful with the cute surprises every night for the kids. Brea and Halle are already homesick for Easton and Brighton. Can't wait to see you in November!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! The matching outfits look really cute and fun! Can't wait to hear more about your trip.

Glenda said...

Fun Pictures!! I can't wait to see more... I love Your mom in her sun hat.. I wish i could have wittnessed the surprise at the airport!! What a fun idea.. I love your blog, and your cute family!

Molly said...

what a fun trip! Your pics were darling...I especially love those princess jackets, I am sure they did too. Can't wait to hear more about it!

Ty and Holly said...

Cute pics! Looks like you guys had a fabulous time :)

Unknown said...

It looks like ya all really had a good time. What did the kids say when you told them they were going to Disneyland. I can't believe Brooklyn wasn't afraid of the different costumes. Keep the pictures comming.

Parry's said...

I love the matching outfits!

The Back Row Pew said...

What a wonderful, fun memory...and your pictures are fabulous. It looks like so much fun. I have been waiting for your pictures

Anonymous said...

So fun!!! Can't wait to see more pics!!!

Mercy said...

Looks like you had a BLAST--thanks for sharing the photos with all of us!!! Someday if our house ever sells we'll only be a five hour drive to Disney!!! : ) I can't wait!