Brighton was a dare devil! She loved every ride. She would scream with delight as we were plunging to our death! I asked her what her favorite ride was and she said the Tower of Terror! I was also proud of Easton he went on the Screamer, this roller coaster was amazing! It was choreographed to music! It was Easton's first time going upside down! The Screamer was not Easton's favorite. His favorite ride was Splash Mountain! My favorite was Soaring Over California! This ride makes you feel like you are flying! It is complete with wind in your face and the smell of the orange blossoms and pine trees! My least favorite ride was the plane ride home! It is always hard to come home from vacation. When we arrived home,we were all glad to see Bruce! He was the only thing missing from our vacation!
Monday, October 15, 2007
The Rides...
Posted by Mama Mia at 9:55 PM
Labels: Family Fun, The Johnston's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
I also love Soarin over California. It's a Small World is also a favorite of mine- reminds me of my youth. I love the colors of the teacups!
Soarin' was my favorite, too and I also missed Bruce, but it was the best time ever with my grandkids!
Dallon has been asking me if Easton went on any rollercoasters!! Brighton is so brave. Ally is so scared of the rides. Dallon is brave. Disneyland is the best. So what's your verdict on Disneyland vs Disneyworld?
I want to go to Disney World next!
I would love to take my kids here, they would love it, but I think we'll wait another year or two, when they are a little older! Im so glad you had so much fun, where was Bruce?
ok...that trip sounded like so muh fun! my good friend from here was there at the same time, and she said it was PACKED! I am dying to take Hallie there...how fun for your kids to hang out with their cousins at Disneyland! You guys are such cute parents!!!
looks like fun! go gramma beth!
Bruce was home working hard so we could play! Thanks Bruce!
I am so jealous. I love Disneyland. Tell Brighton that Tower of Terror was my favorite ride too. Soarin was my second favorite. Maybe in 2030 we could all go there on the family fund. Ha Ha Ha.
I LOVE soaring over California! Aren't the smells so cool? I am so sad still and could cry when I see all you guys in these pics!!!
Post a Comment