Lewis Robinson I thought it was funny Brighton wanted her picture taken with this Villan!
Pooh Pluto Oh, and don't forget Uncle B... he is a character! We were glad he, Sunny and Tom met us for dinner!
9
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I don't think any children in the park met more characters that Easton, Brea, Brighton, Halle, and Brooklyn. I love the pictures. You need to share with me! Yes, B was a fun character that night, too.
How cute! When we went to Disneyland, Saige was afraid of all the characters and all the rides. Maybe she was a little too young. I think she would like it more now. She was 3 1/2. Is that too young? Brooklyn does not look afraid and she is younger than that. I don't know. We will have to try it again someday!
I could cry looking at these! I am never going to get over not coming to see you guys! It really was something I had been looking forward to for months!!! I am glad that you had a great time! So fun to see the pictures! I hope that you can come down again soon or I may have to fly to Utah next time you do the scrapbook retreat!!!
What a fun trip! I love that Brighton is not scared of those characters at all...that is really great...I know Ike would be clinging to our leg! Way to go Brighton!
9 comments:
I don't think any children in the park met more characters that Easton, Brea, Brighton, Halle, and Brooklyn. I love the pictures. You need to share with me! Yes, B was a fun character that night, too.
Look at Brighton work the camera!!
How cute...It makes me want to go to Disneyland again!
looks like fun! mia - you look stunning!!
How cute! When we went to Disneyland, Saige was afraid of all the characters and all the rides. Maybe she was a little too young. I think she would like it more now. She was 3 1/2. Is that too young? Brooklyn does not look afraid and she is younger than that. I don't know. We will have to try it again someday!
I could cry looking at these! I am never going to get over not coming to see you guys! It really was something I had been looking forward to for months!!! I am glad that you had a great time! So fun to see the pictures! I hope that you can come down again soon or I may have to fly to Utah next time you do the scrapbook retreat!!!
Darling pictures. It looks like you had a blast. We love Disneyland!! The kids are all so cute!
What fun trip! We need to try that when all of your kiddies get a little older.
What a fun trip! I love that Brighton is not scared of those characters at all...that is really great...I know Ike would be clinging to our leg! Way to go Brighton!
Post a Comment