Go BYU! Easton was excited to go his first BYU game today! Grandpa Johnston let Bruce and Easton sit in his GREAT seats right on the 40 yard line!
Grandpa found other tickets so He, Ian, Kelsee, Carly, & Oliver could go as well! What a great game! The Cougars came back in the last minute with a touchdown and a 2 point conversion! The final score was BYU 17 UofU 10! Thanks for the tickets Grandpa! We love you!





8 comments:
This activity was a hit with Easton. He won the bet that BYU would win so his dad had to rub his back for an hour!!!
What a fun game to go to! I remember that Big Mike had got these tickets to surprise him! I seriously can't believe how big Easton is!!! Looks like he had a great time! And I just know that you had a great time at home with momo and fam!!!! I love your fam!
What a fun day for Easton and Bruce, and so nice of your Dad to give up his seats to such a popular game. Grandpa's do the nicest things!!! Can't wait to chat when you get home.
Easton, We'll dress you in red next year and I'll take you to the UTAH vs byu game then we'll blog about the "Ute Shout." GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES! GO UTES!
Amen to Ty......I am bitter!
so glad you are all enjoying Utah. You won't be here for Christmas, I take it? :(
we cheer for the Utes at our house too!! But UTAH State is the Bingham best!! Great pictures of Easton and Bruce. That was a perfect activity for a visit to UTAH. We will miss you at Christmas. But have fun in Texas. By the way did you find Chocolate covered cinnamon bears?? We need to talk on the phone.
Post a Comment