We held Easton's Birthday at a new Water Resort in town...Coco Key! Since most of you couldn't be there I thought we would give you a play by play of the party...
The party started off with 2 hours swimming in the INDOOR water park.
We had fun in the pool...

The Hot Tub...
On the water slides.

And SPLASHING around! 

We then had Pizza, cake and gifts!
This is our traditional cake picture we take every year...
Don't forget a visit from Coco the Parrot...
After we went to the arcade...
Lets just say it was way TOO much FUN for one day! We are so happy that Easton has such well behaved, FUN friends! We wish the rest of you could have been there to join in the fun!





14 comments:
Looks like so much fun. Mia you win the mom of the year award! Wish we had a coco key. My kids would love it!
Spencer had such a great time celebrating Easton's birthday. Thanks for having him at the party. You are such a great photographer!
Brad had such a blast! He talked about the party from the time he got home, until he fell asleep. I LOVED the thank you note inside the goodie bag! What a terrific idea!
That is pretty much the sweetest thing I've ever seen.
Happy birthday Easton.
NEBRASKA here we come! you guys have so much fun stuff out there and Easton is SO handome! You better watch out cuz the girlies are going to start calling anyday! :-) You guys are THE cutest family ever!
When Holly and I come to visit we want to go to COCO KEY!
Zachary and Ellie had such a fun time. Thank you for inviting them. The picture with Zachary and Bruce is classic. Typical Zach, just cruising around and relaxing while getting all the grown-up's attention. Thanks to you and Bruce for taking such good care of him.
Wow, that looks like quite the water park...sounds so fun! Happy birthday Easton...he looks like he had a ton of fun and what cute friends he has!
Wow Mia...Omaha now has a water park?? It is just so inclusive now. Are you sure you want to leave? HaHa...everyone would love to have you back west. Looks like party was a blast. You are a great blogger. I love seeing your kids. I have the pictures of all the kids downtown at the slides that pop up every few days on my screen saver. They have all grown so much. Would love to see you sometime. Come on over to Vegas. I bet you are a great shopper.
WOW!!! I really missed out. I never want to miss another birthday. This looks amazing and Brighton was right in there with all the boys! I can't wait to see all of you. Love you lots.
Happy Birthday Easton! It has not been 9 years? Wow! This indoor water park place looks like so much fun! I wish that we had one of those down here. I need more options for Haven's January Birthday!
They need one of those indoor water parks in Utah.
What a fun party!! Wow Omaha is getting so much new stuff!! Easton is growing up! And yes I agree you are MOM of the YEAR!!
I want to go to Coco Key lucky Easton
Post a Comment