Sunday, November 18, 2007

We're Thankful For...

Easton "I am Thankful for my Family and Friends. I am Thankful that we could go to Grandma's house for Thanksgiving. I like to see my cousins."




Brighton " I am Thankful that I can love my Cousins. I am Thankful for my Mom, Dad, my Brother and Sister. I am Thankful for my Grandma and Grandpa. I love you."




Brooklyn "I am Thankful for Mama, Dada, Easton, & Brighton. I dub you Momo and Papa"

8 comments:

Shalyse said...

these are so cute...I may have to do that same little activity with Hals. You are a cute mom! and those answers are so sweet! what good little kiddos.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for your family! Happy thanksgiving.
Love ya tons!

SUMMER said...

First of all, cute pictures by the fall leaves! Great idea. Second- I don't think that your parents lack in the LOVE department from these grandchildren! So sweet! I take it you are going to Utah for thanksgiving! How fun... you guys are such the travelers!

Holly said...

What a cute Idea. You are so creative. I love those pictures. I always loved the fall in omaha.

The Funderburks said...

Love the "thankful post"!

I plan to post my Christmas decor. I love it! The tree and living room are done in red and orange (i used fresh tangerines), which my mother in law in Texas is completely turning her nose up at (she cracks me up), but I LOVE IT. I hope the pictures will do it justice. And I want to see yours too!

laurie said...

Miss you and your cute kiddos. I hope you are having fun in Utah. Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Those wonderful pictures are right here in my own yard and I love that you are here with me. It has been so great having you all.

Johnston Family said...

We are thankful for such wonderful cousins! We were so glad to spend time with you during your visit! Hope your ride home went well!