While we are at Grandmas and Grandpas house, we always love spending time with Cousins! The kids love to put on a fun show or dance. Here is grandpa and the kids "cutting a rug" right before bed!
The kids love to get a bedtime story read to them by Grandma J. Sleepovers are always a highlight for the kids! We miss you all!





6 comments:
I wanna hang out with your parents. they seem SO cool! :-) Your kids will remember all those fun things they do with them FOREVER!
I bet your mom was lovin' every minute of having all the kiddos together. I love the pic's of Easton dancing, sweet expression on his face!
Big Mike has still got the moves!
What Darling photos! I especially love the one of Easton and Brea dancing...that is so darling! Glad you had such a fun time in Utah!
Halle and Easton look so cute dancing! I love Brighton's face with Easton and Brea dancing! They have such a good time together!
Come and hang out with us Shalyse!!! We would love it! These pictures make me miss you all so much.
Post a Comment