Easton has had a fun time playing Football with the Steelers! Easton has played many positions. He has ran Touchdowns, played Quarterback and had some super Defence! His team played in the championship but lost their last game. (I think I am a bad luck charm.) Well one sport is over, now on to Basketball. I am having a hard time keeping all the practices and game times straight. I am grateful Bruce is such a great support in the sporting department - he keeps us all going to the right destination.
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
You got great action shots! Much better than mine! Easton looks so grown up! can't wait to see the basketball pictures!
Man- boys must have busy schedules with all the sports they play! It looks and sounds like Easton is really good! G-O Easton!!!
I love the photo of Easton on the run!!!! You would never know that he has had croup! What fun thing have you planned for his birthday?
Or that Easton was in the ER a few days before having a breathing treatment!!! We have an awesome party planned I tried to do low key but somehow didn't turn out that way!:) Don't worry I will post all about it.
I just spent an hour going through your blog. It is so much fun! I love seeing what you were doing each month. What was the site called that puts your blog into books?
GO EASTON! I voted for football.
Lora: www.blurb.com
Go Easton! He is so athletic! It was fun to see him in action! :)
I am loving this Flag Football concept! I didn't know it existed for kids. I have been fretting over my boys playing tackle football...but now that I know they have Flag football, I'm game! So fun to see Easton in Action...he looks so old!
Great action shots. I love the one with Easton in "running mode". We would love to see one of his games. Let us know. The kids can't wait for his B-Day party.
Post a Comment