My little baby boy.....
Has Grown into this....

Easton is now NINE years old. The time has flown by. He has been the best kid. He is always obedient and polite. He takes time to say thank you for things you do for him. At times he is quiet and can play for hours with the simplest of toys. Other times he is full of life, teasing and laughing. He has a fun sense of humor.
Here are just a few things he LOVES,in no particular order...
1. his family (Mom, Dad, Sisters, Grandparents,Aunts, Uncles and Cousins!)
2. attending sporting events with his dad
3. his ears "pierced" by Momo
4. beehive pancakes made by Grandpa J.
5. art projects
6. football at recess
7.Halloween and Christmas
8. surprises and special events
9. planning Birthday Parties and delivering the invitations.
10. collecting, saving and displaying anything and everything--all on his bookshelf!
11. visiting Grandma and Grandpa Bischoff (we can't wait for Texas)
12. Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches every day of his life!(Let's try some new foods Bud!)
13. BREA
14. practicing in his "Band"
15. Vacations and trips to Utah (he gets so excited the night before he can't go to sleep)
16. Football, Baseball, Basketball, Swimming, Golf, Soccer....
17. anything about Animals (documentaries, books, the Zoo)
18. the Game Cube and Nintendo DS
19. watching TV in his hideout under the stairs!
20.playing with Brady outside most days after school
21. reading before bed
22. helping with Brooklyn
23. the color red
24. Boy Scouts
25. eating anything sweet
Easton does well in school. I never worry when I go to a teacher conference. He is always doing what he should. He is a good friend and chooses the right. Easton can be shy but always has a group of friends around him. I love my Easton boy. It has been a fun 9 years! We love you Buddy!





14 comments:
Happy Birthday Easton! That's for being such agreat kid.
Dad
I remember that sweet, juicy, plump baby boy that everyone was so excited to hold and love. We still feel that way! Easton is one of a kind and we are so glad he is ours.
Easton, Happy Birthday to you! We love you and are glad to have you as a friend. Easton, you are a great example to Ellie and Zach. Can't wait to celebrate with you on Wed. By the way- very handsome school picture.
Happy Birthday Easton! I can't believe he is 9...wow time does fly...I remember having your baby shower for him! He is such a cute kid!
Happy Birthday Easton! We think you are so amazing and we hope to have a son like you someday! By the way, we enjoyed Cafe Rio with Bruce last night. See you guys soon
Happy Birthday EASTON !!! what a fun blog to read and learn about you!! You are so awesome.. I remember when you were a tiny baby just 2 weeks old and your mom and dad brought you to my house for a family Thanksgiving dinner. You were so cute and rolly polly just like that picture and look how handsome you are now!! love you, glenda
Happy Birthday Easton!
You are cool and I am glad you are my friend.
I will be sad when we are not in the same class in church anymore.
Happy Birthday Easton! That baby photo brought back so many memories! We love you! Thank you for being such a great kid and example to all of the younger cousins that look up to you! Can't wait to see you!
As I have been packing up my house. I keep showing Brad pictures of Easton as a baby. I am getting ready for my baby boy. Hopefully he is as cute and nice as Easton. Happy Belated Birthday Easton!
Happy Birthday Easton. YOu are such a great kid. You and Dallon are so much alike. Being the oldest is a big responsibility and you and Dallon do it well!!
Love ya!
Wow, nine year old. He's growing up fast...aren't they all. I remember teaching him in my CTR 5 class...now he's nine. Have a great trip and happy Thanksgiving.
What a great kid! happy birthday Easton.
Easton is such a smart, nice young man. We love you very much and can't wait for Christma to see you.
Happy Birthday Easton....We can't wait to hang out with you next week!
Post a Comment